Committed – Competent – Conscientious
Irrespective of whether it is an exception approval, a permanent permit or a permit, whether Article 29, Article 46 or Article 70, or even national or international: Sommer handles your complete application for approval personally, precisely and exactly tailored to your requirements. In doing so, we thereby observe long-term extensions and procure the necessary TÜV certificates as well as all other necessary documents. As a result, the competent local authorities can process your application without time-consuming queries.
Since the foundation of our company in 1991, it has been our declared goal to work closely and in partnership with the responsible local authorities as well as with the police. This approach has proved itself to be an excellent one. In addition, we have an efficient Europe-wide network and the country-specific expertise of our multilingual staff. We are therefore always in a position to react quickly, to clarify open points directly on site and to achieve an optimal execution for your transport.
Sommer has been a long-standing member of the Bundesfachgruppe Schwertransporte und Kranarbeiten e. V. (Federal Association for Heavy-Duty Transport and Crane Work). Our Managing Director Helga Sommer has been a member of the accompanying committee on a voluntary basis since 2002 and is also represented on the Wind Energy Committee.
The services at a glance:
- Organisation and procurement of TÜV certificates
- Procurement of all documents for obtaining the exemption according to Article 70 StVZO Paragraph 1
- Application for permanent permits throughout Germany and for permits at state and district level
- Applications for permission according to Article 29 Paragraph 3 StVO
- Application for national exemptions according to Article 46 Paragraph 1 No. 5 and No. 2 StVO
- Application for international exemptions as well as organisation for all necessary measures